Workforce Management Solutions
Companies that depend on a large and dynamic workforce face unique operating challenges. Dozens of suppliers, multiple using departments and hiring managers, diverse technology options, changing compliance issues - these factors and more make workforce management prone to costly inefficiency. That's why many of the nation's largest employers as well as smaller regional companies turn to workforce management solutions from a Managed Services Provider. The right MSP can help you streamline and optimize your entire workforce management program - with bottom-line benefits to your business.
Many companies simply aren’t aware of the many risks they’re exposed to from using 1099 independent contractors. As the market for 1099s has greatly increased, the IRS has increased their focus on them as well and found much abuse of classifications, usually stemming from mere lack of understanding of the laws.
As a MSP, Allegis Group Services can help create a sound IC compliance policy that focuses on sound communication and is part of a proven workforce management solution for consistent handling of these resources. By creating an IC Compliance Program and directing all use of ICs to work through that program, a company is showing a good faith effort to comply and minimizing their exposure to risk. A well structured IC Compliance Program should consist of:
- A clearly stated compliance policy that explains who is and who isn’t an independent contractor
- A compliance evaluation test to validate both the assignment and the contractor for compliance
- A compliance on-boarding process to on-board ICs, along with an alternative process for those who do not meet IC compliance criteria
- Significant hard dollar savings - by aligning rate cards, eliminating maverick spend and other strategies
- Dramatic soft cost reductions - through productivity improvements, process efficiency, and freeing up resources currently devoted to contingent workforce management solutions
- Improved program productivity - including better fulfillment rates and cycle times and simplified processes for you and your suppliers
- Improved worker productivity - because the most qualified people are on the job and processes for time and expense entry are simplified
- Reduced risk - by ensuring traceable and auditable transactions, full regulatory compliance, and control of co-employment risks
- Guaranteed performance - through program service level agreements and supplier performance monitoring, coaching and management
Workforce management solutions will allow you to get more from your workforce - contact Allegis Group Services by completing the form on the right side of the page or call (877) 247-4426. Once submitted, your information will be sent to an Allegis Group Services professional who will contact you to discuss your inquiry.
We value your privacy and will keep all your information completely confidential.