Proven Implementation Services Provide -
Seamless Transition and Successful Change Management
How do your labor and services procurement processes work today? How do you request contingent labor and what kinds? How do approvals and invoices flow through your systems? How do you interact with and pay suppliers? How do you manage SOW spend or Independent Contractor Compliance?
Analyzing your current processes is critical to designing and implementing an optimized workforce management program. This insight allows our implementation experts to define your ideal program - what we call 'future state' - with optimal efficiency, automation and program support that encompasses the entire procure-to-pay continuum. Then, we map the current state to that future, ideal state and develop the roadmap and solution design to achieve it. Implementing the right technology to support the program is essential, but optimizing the process flows can only be done through applying industry and program expertise.
Our unique Implementation Methodology is designed to optimize processes and benefit our clients in the following ways:
- Discover hard and soft cost savings from process streamlining and re-architecting
- Reallocation of resources devoted to managing contingent labor including: IT, contracts, buyers, accounts payable and resource management
- Improving contract compliance via reduction of co-employment, providing auditable data for SOX compliance and meeting GAAP requirements
- Process automation via e-procurement services, enabling hiring managers to spend less time placing orders, approving time and managing spend
With over 40 WMS programs in operation, Allegis Group Services has developed a number of best practices that are leveraged to ensure the successful deployment of each Managed Services program, including (but not limited to):
- Use of experienced Project Team members who are focused on building and maintaining excellent client relationships
- Use of highly disciplined project management approach and tools based on PMI principals – while allowing for flexibility to fully support customer specific needs
- Use of customized planning templates developed through over 40 implementations
- Use of a rigorous, multi-channel Change Management & Communications process that is based on high-touch, hands on approach to include all client stakeholders throughout the project
- Focus on Supplier relationships
- Use of specific project work-streams with highly experienced work-stream leads to break the project down into manageable sub-projects, reduce risk and increase quality
- Use of proprietary business process modeling including the Allegis Group Services Process Catalog©
- Use of Allegis Group Services Flex Team members to provide additional support during project go-live phase
Developing and maintaining excellent customer relationships early on in the project is paramount to supporting a high-touch, customer intimate approach that ensures Allegis Group Services knows and understands customer requirements, business and culture. The Allegis Group Services Project Team also utilizes a proven project planning method to drive the overall project to success, supported by work stream specific plans.
Allegis Group Services has developed proprietary tools and methodologies that enable us to differentiate ourselves as the industry leader in successful MSP deployments. Find out how the Allegis Group Services Implementation team can get your company’s Managed Services Program started on the right foot - contact us by completing the form on the right side of the page or call (877) 247-4426. Once submitted, your information will be sent to an Allegis Group Services professional who will contact you to discuss your inquiry.
We value your privacy and will keep all your information completely confidential.