Harness the Power
of Active Cost Management
If you rely solely on mark-up-based fee structure for your staffing suppliers - you may not be getting the best people or most competitive prices.
Establishing an effective not-to-exceed bill rate system with your suppliers can be one of the best ways to reduce the costs of your contingent workforce and ensure you're getting the best talent for your dollar.
How can rate cards benefit your business?
- Rate cards level the playing field among your suppliers, ensuring healthy competition that keeps costs down
- Rate cards ensure you're getting the best person for each job, not just the person with the rate most beneficial to the supplier
- Rate cards establish viable rate ranges that encourage suppliers to recruit for positions in tight and loose labor markets nationwide
- Rate cards reduce your overall pay rates, eliminate rate inflation and mitigate co-employment risk by limiting conversations about labor rates to suppliers and contract workers
- A pre-established rate system enables you to better predict your contingent spend, providing cost control through better forecasting and decision making
A smooth transition through Active Cost Management
By analyzing a broad range of economic and market factors, we conduct a comprehensive industry and supplier rate analysis in order to develop a comprehensive Bill Rate Card for each category of your workforce.
We then work with your current and new suppliers to make the transition from mark-ups as painless and successful as possible. By leveling the playing field and providing predictable and consistent business, rate cards benefit your suppliers as well.
Get more from your workforce management - contact Allegis Group Services by completing the form on the right side of the page or call (877) 247-4426. Once submitted, your information will be sent to an Allegis Group Services professional who will contact you to discuss your inquiry.
We value your privacy and will keep all your information completely confidential.
Allegis Group Services also provides MSP Performance Management.